This website is for information purposes only and does not create any contract or agreement in favor of you, nor any obligation to you.
PlaceMakers, LLC encourages you to view and utilize information from this website. By viewing and utilizing this information you agree to fully comply with the following:
(1) This website and contents thereof are proprietary, are owned by PlaceMakers, LLC and are protected by the copyright laws of the United States. You are not permitted to use any content herein or any other information on this website, other than as provided by these terms and conditions and those within our PlaceShakers blog sharing policy, without the prior written consent of PlaceMakers, LLC;
(2) Any commenting that you post herein will be deemed non-confidential, and by making such communication, you irrevocably grant to us the right to use, quote, publish, reference and display such content in any manner determined by PlaceMakers, LLC, in its sole discretion;
(3) You may download, reproduce and retransmit material on this website only for non-commercial, personal use, in accordance with our PlaceShakers blog sharing policy;
(4) While every effort has been made towards the correctness and completeness of content included on this website, PlaceMakers, LLC makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content available herein. You are responsible for verification of any website information before reliance on any such information. You are responsible for taking all precautions to ensure that any content you obtain from the website is free of viruses. All content on this website is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement;
(5) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United States and Canada. These terms and conditions of use constitute the entire agreement between you and PlaceMakers, LLC with respect to this website; and
(6) If any part of these terms and conditions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.